Website Asda Stores Limited
- Are you a strong Development Manager with Integration experience? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
- Asda Technology are currently recruiting for a Development Manager to work within the Integration Services team. You’ll be responsible for the development of integration services enabling other IT programmes, such as George Clothing, Asda Home Shopping and To You parcel services. We currently use IBM MQ, IIB, Tivoli and DataPower, but we are reviewing our future Integration and API strategy and would love you to be part of that exciting journey.
- You’ll have a technical background to enable you to lead mixed capability teams and provide technical direction and coaching.
- This is not a hands on technical role, as most of the development is delivered by our third party vendor. Ideally you’ll have previous experience of successfully managing offshore resource.
- You won’t have any direct reports, but you’ll be responsible for leading a team of third party developers and working alongside project managers and solution architects.
- You’ll ensure that integration services are designed, developed and implemented according to project timelines and budgets, as well as influencing the future direction of the integration landscape, and implementing best practices.
- You’ll have a strong development background along with experience in messaging and API integrations, especially serving multiple business areas.
- You’ll have the previous experience of estimating, task planning and prioritisation. Any experience within IBM MQ, IIB, Tivoli, DataPower is desirable, but not essential.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A