Website Asda Stores Limited.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Asda’s Cybersecurity team in an environment where change is rapid and constant with a high volume of work and challenge.
- In this role, you will support the management of identified risks that come out of our risk analysis reviews on proposed systems and solutions.
- You will also be involved in supporting the delivery of PCI DSS and NIST CSF, User Access compliance audits and ensuring Asda’s compliance improves year on year.
- This is a new role so there is opportunity to shape, mould and support improved ways of working.
- You will support compliance as business as usual and making sure the business are accountable for their areas of responsibility. Alongside this,
- you will support with; planning an preparing for audit activities, driving remediation and improvement plans following the results of those audits and maintaining a robust programme of Cybersecurity awareness throughout the business.
- As a Risk Vulnerability and Compliance Co-ordinator, you will work with the Risk Analysts and Security SMEs for the handover and management of risks and vulnerabilities and you will understand, articulate and drive remediation plans with the business & technical teams.
- You will be responsible for providing regular updates on risk & vulnerabilities and translating technical speak into business friendly language whilst attending regular business area meetings to raise awareness of their open risks & vulnerabilities.
- You will provide these business areas with a concise and holistic view of their landscape.
- You will be responsible for creating and populating reports in-line with Risk and Vulnerabilities within our remit, ensuring precise measures and true reflection of stats
- This role requires a results orientated individual who has the ability to drive performance and hold others to account. This role can be reactive and fast-moving, therefore it requires someone to be able to respond quickly and drive remediation.
Whilst there is not a requirement for the successful individual to be a security expert, we are looking for a candidate who has an interest in this area, is an independent thinker with a passion for learning and self-development.
- You will have some understanding of security technology and how it reduces or eliminates risk in an enterprise.
- Knowledge and experience of security risk analysis for technical solutions combined with an ability articulate them clearly both verbally and in written form
- Good understanding of excel reporting and through internal tools I.E Tableau and Brinqa
Qualification & Experience:
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A