Website Asda Stores Limited
As a Warehouse Shift Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in our distribution centre, ensuring our operation runs smoothly and as efficiently as possible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You’ll champion the unique Asda culture and be a role model to your team, ensuring they get the right products to the right store at the right time.
- Full P&L accountability for your shift
- Delivering team ‘huddles’ and ensuring your team are kept up to date on current performance
- Driving a strong team work ethic
- Strive to continually improve engagement
- Review processes and drive continuous improvement
- Delivering KPI’s and managing performance in the team to achieve them
- Coaching, developing and line managing your team of department managers and colleagues
- As a Warehouse Shift Manager, experience working in a similar distribution operation is essential, with a proven track record of delivering results against KPI’s.
- You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change, whilst being passionate about doing the right thing for our customer’s by driving quality and adhering to process.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor, motivator and role model to the managers and colleagues around you, driving performance and working cross-functionally, communicating effectively across all levels.
- You’ll be the ‘go to’ person for training and upskilling,
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A