Website Asda Stores Limited.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Business Analyst / Business Analysis Manager to join the Asda Technology team. We are extremely busy within Asda Technology with plenty of new and exciting projects coming through, so if you like to be kept busy, then you’ll definitely enjoy this role.
- You’ll work on a broad portfolio of projects covering Head Office, Store and Depot systems where you’ll work closely with the business to understand their problems to enable you to help define the solution
- Work with Solution Architects to ensure that the agreed requirements are reflected in the technical design.
- You’ll have a lot of interaction with both internal technical teams & external vendors to ensure that the solution adequately meets the requirements.
- Buildi and maintaining strong working relationships with business stakeholders, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Infrastructure, Service transition teams, and the QA testing team.
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
- Expertise in a variety of modelling & analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g. Use cases, User stories, Business Process Modelling.
- Strong Senior Business Analyst / Business Analysis Manager with a passion for analysis and for providing first class service to your customers.
- You must have excellent communication / stakeholder management skills.
- You won’t need to be overly technical, but a good understanding of current technology will be required with the ability to work closely with the IT Project Managers and Solutions Architects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally you’ll also have previous experience of the full project lifecycle in Agile and Waterfall methodologies..
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development ,Sales
Application Deadline: N/A