Website Asda Stores Limited.
You will help build and develop the Credit and Lending arm of Asda Money. With some exciting launches to come in the next few months, you will work with innovative providers to deliver modern solutions for Asda customers.
You will help lead and shape the product strategy and be the voice of the customer at all times. You will act as ASDA’s moral and ethical compass influencing the development of our compliance strategy and policies, not only to meet our regulatory needs but the needs of our customers.
- You will be a key business partner working in the Asda Money team to drive partnership opportunities. You will integral in the development of product development to create buy-in and engagement with key stakeholders around the business.
- You will also be responsible for managing the commercial detail of the products, and act as Asda’s challenger for our partner to make sure the customer experience is world-class.
- You will have full autonomy to design and develop contractual and ongoing governance for potential partnerships and aid in providing robust, insightful & accurate advice to ensure the delivery of commercial targets.
- It’s a really flexible environment, so don’t worry if you need to drop the kids off, or check in on your parents, as we won’t be clock watching you.
- You will also be able to work remotely 2-3 days a week depending on workload and government advice. As the role is based in Asda House in Leeds, then this will be your base location.
- You will be experienced in developing complicated products to make them straight forward for colleagues and customers
- You must have demonstrable commercial and analytical skills, and ideally, have some line management experience previously
- A Financial Services or co-brand background would be preferential
Qualification & Experience:
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Product Management ,Marketing
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A