Website Asda Stores Limited.
Asda Technology are looking for number of experienced Solutions Architect to join a mature practice. You’ll be working with a team of 20 Architects in a supportive environment, with great opportunities for self-development. Experience of Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
- We are extremely busy within Asda Technology with plenty of new and exciting projects coming through, so if you like to be kept busy, then you’ll definitely enjoy this role!
- You’ll work on a broad portfolio of projects covering Head Office, Store and Depot systems. We work very closely with Walmart, third-party suppliers and our own internal teams.
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working.
- This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
- Strong Solutions Architect
- You’ll have awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, but this is desirable and not essential.
- We use Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided.
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of solution design and a real passion around current trends including mobile and cloud technologies (we use Azure)
- Experience of Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A