Website Asda Stores Limited.
Within our Global Business Services (GBS), our Finance Continuous Improvement team have a thorough understanding of all Finance, Trading systems and applicable data sources to assist with business initiatives and delivering business improvements.
- As MI Assistant, you will work with the Operational & Project teams to design, document and implement improved ways of working.
- You will also support with the implementation of new systems and processes.
- A key part of the role will focus on identifying opportunities for smarter ways of working, driving productivity and customer service improvements.
- As the MI Assistant you will work collaboratively across the business to deliver a variety of continuous improvement projects, business initiatives and support system and process change.
- You Will Get An Excellent Benefits Package Including
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
- Good level of Excel knowledge including the use of macros and formulae
- Practical experience in Visual Basic (VBA) , SQL, Alteryx, Power BI & Tableau
- Solution driven approach and possess the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- A strong interest in data analysis along with a passion for delivering great customer service
- Strong relationship building skills and the confidence to work with stakeholders from across the business
Qualification & Experience:
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design ,Art/Creative ,Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A