Website Asda Stores Limited.
The ASDA Service Technology team are recruiting for a Release Analyst to work within the Change and Release Management function in ASDA House. We are looking for an individual who has a good understanding of Service and/or the ITIL framework, preferably with exposure to the Release function. This is a junior role within the team where you will be surrounded by experienced colleagues who will train and mentor you to take your career to the next level.
- As a Release Analyst, you will support the wider team to ensure that all Releases are fully planned and understood and will not result in any unplanned outages to the Production environments.
- You will co-ordinate and deploy Releases for ASDA Technology and third-party applications and communicate the status of these Releases to key stakeholder groups via appropriate channels.
- You will liaise with ASDA Business and Service teams to ensure all Release activity is undertaken in accordance with the customers’ requirements and within agreed outage windows.
- You will Support Release colleagues in removing waste in Release Management processes and driving agile ways of working to reduce costs.
- You will adhere to and champion the Change and Release Management processes, providing support for transformational change activities and demonstrating effective stakeholder engagement. Finally,
- you will assist with the upkeep of the Release Management SharePoint site which acts as a point of reference for all colleagues to access anything Release Management related.
- As a Release Analyst, you will be responsible for driving both Project and BAU releases within the ASDA estate, ensuring associated Changes are appropriately approved and successfully implemented to Production, in order minimise any negative impact and avoid operational disruption to the busines
- A solid knowledge of IT and the underlying processes, and an understanding of Service Management tools, such as Service Now
- Knowledge of relevant industry standard methodologies, frameworks & best practices (ITIL).
- This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing Technology team, who can offer you a great working environment and flexible working, and an in-depth training plan to take you to the next level.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail or multi-channel environment.
- Experience of working within a Release or Service team with exposure to the Release function
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A