Website Asda Stores Limited
- There’s a role for everyone in retail – including leadership. As a General Store Manager, you’ll work with a team of managers and up to 500 colleagues to drive sales, set standards and deliver KRAs. You’ll be the key motivator, maintaining morale and creating an operation that keeps customers coming back. You’ll support Asda’s pricing strategy and keep costs low. If you’re looking for a chance to develop further in retail, this could be the role for you!
- As part of the leadership team, you’ll work a rolling rota which will include weekends, evenings and sometimes, late nights.
- You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results as well as spot talent and support their development.
- You’ll have good leadership and people skills as well as be a strong coach, role model and mentor who inspires the team to be the best they can be.
- At times, you will need to deal with management issues such as disciplinary and grievances in a professional manager as well as manage rota planning and holidays.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A