Website Asda Stores Limited
- Are you looking for an opportunity that’s fun, fast paced, customer focused and commercial with fantastic development opportunities? Then look no further!
- Our Wage Planning team are at the ‘heart’ of our business. By working collaboratively with our project teams, service teams and category teams in Fresh and Ambient, we focus on delivering a fair and equitable wage model within a set annual budget per year, as well as help to deliver cost savings to the business.
- A career in Wage Planning isn’t about ‘pressing buttons’; it’s about driving innovation, delivering results and landing initiatives which impact the stores and customer in a positive way. Joining our Wage Planning team is the chance to take ownership of your own category, to take control, to influence ways of working and see your results come to life each time you step into a store.
- As the Analyst you will be involved in delivering your part of the annual business plan and quarterly wage forecast on time and within budget, assisting the project teams in understanding what impacts their projects have on a stores hours, ownership of your specific wage model area.
- You will own the day to day management of the wage model as well as managing key stake holders to supply information that is necessary to achieve your goals.
- You will be the main point of contact for store queries regarding their wage plans and will be expected to resolve any issues within the SLA.
- As a key contact for internal project teams wishing to understand any impacts on the wage model they may have when delivering their projects, you will be expected to work through these queries alongside your day to day responsibilities.
- The successful candidate will have experience gained in either a retail store or head office environment, you’ll be motivated by a role which challenges you on a daily basis, tests your agility and satisfies your desire to achieve results.
- You’ll relish being part of a passionate, energetic team which thrives under pressure as you work together to provide creative solutions; all with the customer in mind.
- You’ll be highly numerate & analytical – you’ll demonstrate commercial thinking and be capable of collating and evaluating data to support fact based recommendations.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A