Website Asda Stores Limited
There’s a role for everyone in retail. As a Warehouse Assistant in one of our Home Shopping Centre’s, you’ll be responsible for unloading deliveries from the depots, replenishing stock so we can fulfil our customer’s online orders, and ensuring the warehouse is tidy and safe at all times. We may also need you to support with picking customer orders and loading the delivery vans.
- We’ll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and deliver a great online shopping experience.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- You care about giving customers a great online shopping experience,
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dartford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A