Website Asda Stores Limited
Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items to tinned foods and frozen goods, and without our warehouse teams they wouldn’t be on the shelves for our customers. Our warehouse teams pick and organise the right products to make sure they all get to the right stores at the right time – it’s a vital part of our supply chain.
- Driving a strong team work ethic
- Coaching, developing and line managing your team
- Holding team ‘huddles’ and ensuring your team are kept engaged and up to date
- Managing performance in the team and driving targets
- As a Warehouse Department Manager, experience working in a similar distribution operation, with a proven track record of delivering results against KPI’s is essential.
- You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change, whilst being passionate about doing the right thing for our customer’s by driving quality and adhering to process.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A