Website Asda Stores Limited.
A unique opportunity to work in a @Walmartlabs International eCommerce Project team based in Leeds, working collaboratively with US and India teams. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers..
- As the Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all projects utilising an agile framework to provide the business with a quicker way of releasing changes to the website.
- You will be directly managing a large distributed engineering agile team as well as managing the technology risks and issues in conjunction with other project managers across all time zones.
- You will be supporting the Multichannel Technology Senior Manager (projects and programmes) to plan the migration of the project work into Business as usual steady state and ensuring conformance and flexibility where necessary, aligning to standards set out in the overall project lifecycle and the agile operating model.
- Extensive ecommerce Project Management experience within a technology function
- Experience in managing a number of large technology based projects at the same time
- Proven in depth agile delivery experience
- Comfortable managing a multifunctional team including off shore development
- Ability to build confidence and maintain good working relationships with customers and stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management , Information Technolog
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A