Website Azadea Group
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for planning , organizing , directing and controlling operations of the back and front of the house .
- Review the prepared wastage sheet, sales report, logbook, requisition forms and submit them to the Operations Manager on a daily basis.
- Control the end of month inventory, monitor the food cost of the brand’s outlet and review against the operation’s budget.
- Greet customers when needed, guarantee them an excellent dinning experience and handle their complaints appropriately.
- Ensure the effective implementation of service standards, operational procedures as per the brand set guidelines, in addition to health and safety regulations.
- Promote, negotiate and handle catering orders for banquets/receptions and ensure smooth operation of take away orders.
- Overview the food preparation/ presentation process, ensuring high quality items and conformity with the set standards and techniques of the brand’s food specifications.
- Review the monthly P&L providing explanation when necessary, as well as planning the monthly and daily sales objectives taking necessary measures to meet them.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a major plus.
- 8-10 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which minimum 3-4 in a managerial.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management.
Company: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Vacancy Type: Azadea Group
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A