Website Azadea Group
He/she contributes to the development of his/her brand in terms of promotion, event planning, business analysis and new product development for the brand’s established stores.
He/ she is responsible for leading the retail brand management team in the development and execution of strategic and brand’s value-centered plans.
- Coordinate activities of merchandising departments to obtain optimum eĸciency of operations with minimum cost in order to maximize profits
- Visit and inspect stores in order to ensure proper functioning of the operation and the correct pricing and display of the merchandise; coordinate with Window Dressers their schedules and work plans.
- Lead brands’ growth, develop new brands geographically and expand existing brands in new markets based on a market commercial analysis.
- Select collection products in accordance with market trends and analyze the market segment at which the store product is aimed, along with prices and competition to provide brand related reports and data as requested.
- Ensure the terms, conditions and rules of the franchise and lease agreements are duly implemented and respected.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- 5 years of experience in similar environment.
- Fluency in English; Spanish, Italian or French is a plus.
Company: Azadea Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A