A BI Controls Testing Analyst is to work across 1LoD Business Units and Functions providing management with informed opinion on the effectiveness of controls they operate to mitigate material risks. The successful candidate will be able to undertake testing of controls to validate the design, operating effectiveness and sustainability of controls operated by the business. This will include challenging the control self-assessments performed annually by Business Units and Functions. Candidates will need to articulate findings from testing work and raise issues where appropriate and agree actions plans to mitigate risks identified.
- Undertake planning and execute controls testing as directed and with minimal supervision;
- Produce written documentation detailing the testing performed, along with the results, in line with quality and timeline expectations; and
- Represent the Controls Testing & Execution team and contribute positively in meetings with stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will be required to work in partnership with a wide variety of stakeholders across CCO, and Business Units and Functions;
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely is essential
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders both locally and across geographies would be an advantage
- Relevant business qualification or experience;
- A good understanding of risk and control assessment techniques;
- The ability to work in a matrix organization; and
- Strong Excel skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following: Internal/External Audit; Operational Risk Management; or Risk and Control related discipline;
- Experience of working in a Bank or Financial Services;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Whippany, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A