As a Barclays Securitized Products Change Project Manager you will lead a program, project, or workstream within the Securitized Products Change portfolio. The exact scope of project/program delivery will change over time, in line with the business strategy, market opportunities and relative business and/or regulatory priorities. Stakeholder engagement will be from MD level down, and will involve running working groups and interacting with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Creating and managing the business case for the project, partnering with the Accountable Executive (AE) and Program Manager (where relevant), from inception through delivery.
- Being responsible for governance and oversight – provide the framework for implementation, to establish a governance forum that is fit for purpose.
- Determining, monitoring and managing to workforce and financial requirements, liaising with product and service delivery on resource requirements.
- Monitoring any supply related risks and setting up the initiative team with clear roles; ensuring ongoing costs and capitalization meet MTP and budget requirements
- Taking responsibility for creating and managing the project plan that will ensure on-time, effective delivery of front to back (F2B) outcomes in line with the business case
- Conducting business analysis, as required, to supplement the project delivery role and/or engaging with technical business analysts in other teams
- Ensuring that planned outputs deliver the agreed outcomes and that the outcomes remain relevant; course correcting where required to ensure the program delivers on its aims
- Markets business experience, ideally with exposure to Securitized Products, gained in a previous change, technology, business management or middle office role
- Working knowledge of the main features of core IB products and business processes – Derivatives, Cash, Financing, Treasury, Reference Data, Middle Office, Risk, Finance, Control
- Solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle within an Investment Bank
- Technology change experience including exposure to full software development lifecycle
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of Project Management experience (medium to large scale initiatives) working on change management initiatives. Hands-on experience with Markets is preferred
- Effectively interpret evolving business requirements, whiteboard solution architectures, project manage through the project life cycle, build requirements for implementation, and resolve issues.
- Understanding of the different project methodologies, i.e. Agile Project Methodology, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Whippany, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A