To provide Programme Management services for major programme, project or portfolio to support the overall delivery of the desired outcomes and benefits in line with Barclay’s governance requirements and best practice.
- Ensure any contractor (contingency / SI Partner) extensions (T&M or FP) are flagged to the Programme / Project Manager and progressed (if required) within timescales
- Ensure time recording adhered to by Project / Programme resources
- Consolidate, analyse, validate and own project / programme RAF documentation before publishing it further ensuring that the forecast is consistent and accurate.
- Analyse SAP actuals to ensure that any charges posted to Programme / project cost centre are relevant and Arrange facilities for portfolio, large programme meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Support PMs in Project Control and Compliance in line with agreed Project Delivery Lifecycle Framework (SDLC, iCompass and project governance) ensuring that non-compliance is remediated in a timely manner.
- Undertake detailed governance checks for all mandated, agreed documentation and provide SME support to programme / project while passing through gates
- Ensure all stakeholders including Accountable Executives have complete oversight on the project / programme progress and status as required
- Apply and monitor the standards of regular status reporting
- Analysis, creativity and innovation – ability to analyse raw data and identify practical solutions, processes and tools.
- Sound commercial acumen, awareness of financial process and terminology
- Good understanding of project lifecycle, Project Management and PMO methodologies and tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Prince II/PMI certifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Northampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A