Barclays have agreed a strategic partnership with Salesforce for the use of their products and services within the Bank. Over the course of the agreement we expect Salesforce usage to increase exponentially across Barclays UK, Barclays International and Barclays Execution Services. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Barclays Financial Assistance (BFA) technology team supporting the Salesforce-led transformation across the Barclays Group. Join this growing team to help shape the success of the organisation and develop your career with the world’s leading CRM system. We encourage a dynamic working environment.
- Actively contribute and champion the development of the business analysts across the team.
- Effective management and reporting of own time to deliver against project plan
- Requirements Gathering – experience in requesting, assembling and breaking down client information and necessities and production of functional requirement documents
- Potentially line manage and mentor BA4 Business Analysts to assist with their education in analysis skills, quality of work and personal development.
- Own and direct specific deliverables within the Business Analysis work streams.
- To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions made by the Project Management and/or Product/Demand owners
- To lead objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on BAU activities and business change projects.
- Create data flow diagrams, Process Analysis, Mapping & Design
- Knowledge of Collections, Recoveries or Credit Risk would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Salesforce or AWS would be beneficial but not essential
- Understanding of BA methodologies (user stories, gherkin etc)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working within a LCP/SDLC (waterfall) and/or Agile project environment
- Previous experience as a product owner or similar
- Experience working within a digital capacity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A