As a Senior Manger within Fraud Risk Management you will direct a team responsible for the management of Fraud and Scam decision strategies, to maximise the performance of related risk systems, toolkits and associated data and processes. You will o contribute directly to the proactive detection of fraud and scam trends and contribute towards reduction of overall fraud losses while minimising impact to our genuine customers and their transactions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Business, and Fraud Risk Management Senior Leadership.
- Drive development of strategies to combat new risks.
- Devise and implement a set of strategies to mitigate against threats and deliver benefits to achieve loss reduction, providing appropriate leadership.
- Devise and implement methodology for effective fraud and scam risk assessment and management, including scenario planning.
- Implement Industry leading prevention and detection strategy that meet need of key stakeholders to balance fraud and scam losses with customer experience.
- Represent Barclays at Industry level committees ensuring Banks position protected.
- Devise and implement appropriate operational process and controls to deliver improved operational efficiency.
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to challenge and influence Stakeholders
- General project & change management disciplines
- Knowledge of 1st/2nd/3rd line of defence structure and Corporate governance
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of the tools and techniques available to identify and prevent fraud and scams.
- Proactive self starter
- Extensive work experience within fraud risk and compliance environment
- Profit and loss focussed
- Knowledge of the market and trends, and consumer habits
- Strong analytical and data mining skill
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly articulate – good communicator both written and oral.
- Commercial judgement and awareness
- Experience in the development and execution of loss prevention strategies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Northamptonshire, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A