Our Markets business is a barometer of world events – not to mention an incredible place to fulfil your potential. Fast-paced. Challenging. Rewarding. International. A career within our Investment Bank is all of these things, and more.
- It’s an exciting time for us here at Barclays, as we look to expand our high performing Statistical Modelling and Development team.
- We’re continuously developing, deploying and running algorithmic trading models and predictive analytics in Markets – leveraging the latest methods in data science and applied probability.
- With this in mind, we’re looking for a number of Quant Developers to join us.
- You’ll be joining a dynamic team, with a focus on trading activities in the Markets division.
- Using the latest model development approaches and advancements in technology, you’ll be responsible for algorithms and model based business logic used in electronic trading – designing frameworks and functionality for the development of trading algorithms.
- You’ll support the implementation, testing, and production of frameworks and functionality for each individual asset class.
- This is a unique opportunity to be at the heart of the action – working directly with our Markets revenue generating teams, as part of our world-leading Investment Banking business.
- Even if you’re not looking for a new role right now, we’d still like to get to know you, to understand your future career aspirations and what a career at Barclays could do for you.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applied experience with Automated Build tools
- Experience working within financial services, ideally with an investment banking background
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A