Ensuring Cash PB processing and Client Service is of the highest standard, whilst meeting agreed SLAs, and being mindful of risk, efficiency, budget and personal conduct.
- Responsible for Prime brokerage clients trade life cycle management/oversight across EMEA and Latam on 3 different Prime Brokerage platforms / entities
- Act as the client single point of contact for queries relating to trade feeds, prematching, fails, position reconciliation and post settlement amendment.
- Interact daily with clients, settlement, counterparties and internal stock lending and repo desks.
- Maintain and enhance client/broker static mappings
- Assist in the Client PB on-boarding process
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards.
- Detailed knowledge with Cash PB products including Equity, Fixed Income and ETFs
- Strength in manipulating data within Microsoft office packages and presenting them concisely and clearly in Powerpoint.
- Must exhibit sound knowledge of Either Equity or Fixed Income Operations including: Trade flows, Buy-Ins, Settlement Cycles of Major
- European Markets and Euroclear
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence internal and external stakeholder; confidence in communicating with senior management
- Familiar with wider financial services landscape, including regulation, utilities and vendors
- Understanding of Prime Brokerage systems/applications (GOS & Memphis)
- Strong understanding of Cash Security trade lifecycle, from initial trade execution through the settlement and post-settlement events
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience working within Investment Bank Operations client facing role or equivalent Prime Brokerage function
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical problem-solving ability and reconciliation experience
- Understanding of CASS regulations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A