Communicating effectively with existing web development teamDeveloping front end website architecture.Designing user interactions on web pages.Developing back end website applications.Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Day-to-day management and ownership of key compliance systems including transaction monitoring, customer screening and payment screening.
- Work closely with the AML and Sanctions teams to write rules, tune and optimize system filters to reduce false positives.
- Conduct regular testing of systems and tools to ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction data from primary source systems to Financial Crime systems.
- Manage upgrades and enhancements for the financial crime systems.
- Identification and escalation of system control and compliance issues, assess and document the related risk, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Perform proactive data analytics work and manage the data quality and integrity in the systems
- Ensure our systems are compliant with applicable UAE laws and regulations, industry best practices and recommendations from respected third parties such as FATF and Wolfsberg.
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university (preferably computer science or similar).
- Financial Crime qualifications is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to coordinate with existing web development team
- Open source full stack developer
- Experience in Laravel, Node JS and other Java Script framework
- Design Skill and eye for detail
- Experienced with using GitHub
- Web Architecture
- Excellent time management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A