The role holder is responsible for owning, managing and optimizing the Financial Crime Systems in Compliance as well as providing subject matter expertise to system control and compliance issues.
- Day-to-day management and ownership of key compliance systems including transaction monitoring, customer screening and payment screening.
- Work closely with the AML and Sanctions teams to write rules, tune and optimize system filters to reduce false positives.
- Conduct regular testing of systems and tools to ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction data from primary source systems to Financial Crime systems.
- Manage upgrades and enhancements for the financial crime systems.
- Identification and escalation of system control and compliance issues, assess and document the related risk, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Perform proactive data analytics work and manage the data quality and integrity in the systems
- Ensure our systems are compliant with applicable UAE laws and regulations, industry best practices and recommendations from respected third parties such as FATF and Wolfsberg.
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university (preferably computer science or similar).
- Financial Crime qualifications is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in the financial services or IT sector
- Familiarity with Compliance and Financial Crime related systems.
- Data analytics experience including testing of data from a data quality and data integrity perspective
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A