Website Best Buy
Our technicians are passionate electronics experts and are especially passionate about the connected car. Whether the request is to install Wi-Fi, entertainment, or a security system, they’re the type of person who digs right in and knows the exact product or service to meet our clients’ needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Installs technology components such as remote start, car stereos, speakers, amplifiers, portable audio, GPS devices, Wi-Fi, security, and more.
- Positively manages relationship to handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- Educates the sales team and customers on services and technology related to the connected car.
- Coaches other auto techs to achieve department, financial, and productivity goals.
- Maintains MECP certification and gains additional certification levels to grow autotech exptertise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to achieve a valid MECP Basic Certification within 90 days of hire and maintain certification status
- Meet state specific Motor Vehicle Record requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of experience with coaching and providing feedback to others
- Prior experience with recommending products, services, or solutions to others
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering ,Information Technology
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A