Website Best Buy
As a UX Designer on the People Technology Team, you will work with a highly collaborative team of UX designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to create compelling human centered experiences within a mobile space.
- Work with experience designers, product managers, engineering leads, and business stakeholders to gain alignment on solutions and align user and business needs.
- Supports the UX team in problem definition and solution design by providing insights into current capabilities and functionality across the product.
- Create appropriate UX Design deliverables to support the work effort of teams and to ensure standard design practices are utilized and overall experiences are consistent.
- Approaches work from a mobile-first focus with a deep understanding of mobile standards and best practices as well as a curiosity to explore and innovate.
- Participates in the presentation of high-level solutions and strategies to product and/or project stakeholders, engineering leadership, and UX leadership.
- Supports applicable research and testing activities within area of responsibility.
- Leverage UX research, site metrics, and usability findings to back up assertions, make recommendations, and drive strategy.
- Participate in and help to lead UAT and team development and launch support activities.
- Assist teams in defining problems and supporting strategy across product teams to create multi-channel experiences.
- Foster and participate in a culture of collaboration, feedback, curiosity, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to present designs, drive consensus and negotiate trade-offs effectively.
- Ability to work through complex design solutions and understand the technology behind those solutions.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with tools such as Figma, Sketch, In Vision, Axure, Mural, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Balsamiq,
- A strong understanding of mobile standards and best practices within a native app experience.
- Extensive portfolio of mobile work that demonstrates knowledge and skill in experience design.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in Human-Centered Design, Service Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Information Architecture, Multimedia, Communication, Instructional Design, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience in envisioning, defining and modeling end-to-end user experiences
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A