Website Best Buy
The Front-End Supervisor enables Best Buy to deliver personalized service to ensure customers are provided full solutions to meet their needs. This person is a key player in driving effective front of store processes which provide a world class experience for our customers. These processes include store pick-up, checkout, customer service, asset protection, and in-store phone service. This role also oversees hiring, expense control, and maintenance of information technology hardware.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all daily store functions including daily cash management, payroll processing, scheduling, store expense tracking, and IT help desk ticket maintenance.
- Provides coaching and training to employees.
- Ensures all SOP for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed.
- Conducts meetings and other special events to communicate clear goals to the team.
- Communicates with store leadership on employee performance and development needs.
- 21 years of age
- Have a current, valid driver’s license
- No more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver up to 50 pounds, with or without accommodations
- Must hold or willing to acquire the Class E Driver’s License Endorsement in Missouri
- Must hold or willing to acquire the Class D Driver’s License For Hire Endorsement in Tennessee
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of leadership experience
- 1 year of experience in sales, customer service, operations, or related fields
- Associate degree or higher in business or related field
- 1 year of consumer electronics experience
- Operations experience
- Supervisory experience
- Previous experience with coaching and recognition
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A