Website Best Buy
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Drives and operates Best Buy owned or rented vehicle in accordance with local and state laws.
- Manages delivery pickups in-store using a personalized delivery que within the Employee App.
- Partners with in-store operations team to confirm product details prior to loading into vehicle.
- Ensures the product is delivered from the store or warehouse locations to the proper address and drop-off location as requested by the customer.
- Obtains customer signatures on high-value products as indicated by the order type.
- Completes electronic paperwork in the delivery tracking system.
- Escalates delivery issues to store or field leadership as needed to resolve issues.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- 21 years of age
- Have a current, valid driver’s license
- No more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver up to 50 pounds, with or without accommodations
- Must hold or willing to acquire the Class E Driver’s License Endorsement in Missouri
- Must hold or willing to acquire the Class D Driver’s License For Hire Endorsement in Tennessee
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A