Website Best Buy
The Manager will have full responsibility for all aspects of corporate capabilities, including the accounting for HR/rewards, payroll, insurance, legal, and enterprise cost centers.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Leveraging the React Native community within Best Buy and the public community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things with upgrades.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure (such as distribution).
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean TypeScript code
- Experienced at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode and Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and Detox
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to high-quality code is required.
- All these factors combine to create an unbeatable experience for both customers and employees. If you like to have fun while you work, build confidence and grow your career, you’ll fit right in.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience with mobile apps, web, or micro-services development
- 2+ years building React or React-Native applications
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A