Website Best Buy
The Director, HR Business Partner supporting Corporate Services team is a strategic leader within the HR team who develops and operationalizes broad-scope human resource strategies across the Services team. The Director, HR drives people and business outcomes by anticipating and shaping unmet needs prior to organizational requests. The Director, HR operates with independent discretion and frequent interaction with the Services Leadership team.
- Serves as a strategic partner to the business with the responsibility for embedding HR strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal business groups with the objective of adding value to the business. Accountable for driving executive decision making and influencing officers, fellow directors, managers, and others
- Provides HR advice, counsel, and decisions. Recognized as an HR technical expert within and outside of Best Buy.
- Accountable for the performance & results of an HR area. Applies business acumen and HR technical expertise to translate strategic and tactical business plans into meaningful initiatives and actions.
- Work is usually accomplished by providing guidance to a team of direct reports or other associates. Coaches and develops employees and leaders.
- Plays a leadership role in supporting the team’s hiring/budget/diversity/performance management
- Is a steward for efficiency within the enterprise. Identifies continuous process, policy, and training improvements.
- Supports business teams that are large with multiple officers in a complex emerging business which requires building new foundational practices and rhythms.
- Drives strategic direction for bringing employee programs and processes to life.
- 6 months of experience with recommending products, services, or solutions to clients in a retail or direct in-home environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to lift, push, and pull weight up to 350 pounds alone or up to 700 pounds as part of a team with the use of a harness, lift, or dolly
- Must be 21 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years of HR experience or equivalent
- 1 year of Associate Director Experience
- 7 years of people management experience
- 6 years of HRBP experience
- HR Certification
- 3 years of people management experience or equivalent
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Washington, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A