Website Best Buy
The Architect – People Technology is primarily responsible for architecting and designing technology solutions that meet the business requirements and align with the broader enterprise strategy. This role will help facilitate the research, design, development, and integration of technology architectures to align with business vision, goals, and objectives. The ideal candidate will have started their career in engineering and progressed into the Architecture discipline.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure engineers to design, document and maintain current and strategic cross-capability roadmaps, principles, standards models, patterns, and reference architectures.
- Work with the different Architecture Boards in the enterprise to gain alignment on solutions and technology.
- Facilitate effective meetings, information requirements sessions, advocate compromises and resolve conflicts
- Create and maintain architecture and design artifacts for end-to-end Solution Architecture
- Implement and drive adoption of leading technology frameworks, standards and tools.
- Influence capability roadmap to include technical upgrades and innovations.
- Support Agile/Engineering Teams throughout the execution lifecycle. E.g. Refinement activity, participate in Product Demos
Qualification & Experience
- 8 or more years of overall Technology experience
- 4 or more years of experience with Architecture and Design across multiple technology stacks
- 2 or more years of experience in a Cloud Infrastructure environment
- 3 or more years of experience in Agile/DevOps environment
- Solid experience in designing complex, secure, highly scalable systems
- Architecture experience working for large platform migration projects
- Experience in Workforce Scheduling and/or HCM Domains a huge plus
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience with ML/AI
- Experience with Native App implementation
- Experience with Data Modeling/Data Analysis
- Experience with highly scalable microservices architecture
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A