Website Best Buy
As our Magnolia Custom Lead Installer, you will be responsible for the delivery, installation, configuration, and programming of advanced audio systems in residential and commercial spaces. You will need to meet the Magnolia standard of excellence in device mounting, cable management, power management and functionality of audio products. You must have a solid understanding of general electrical and construction principles and be able to execute his/her work according to current National Electrical Code and Uniform Building Code standards as well as any Code or applicable laws mandated by the authorizing jurisdiction.
- Establish the cabling infrastructure needed for successful deployment of systems in both retrofit and new construction work environments.
- Programming basic automation and control systems to achieve system functionality and operation, allowing customers to control their audio, video, security, lighting, shades, HVAC, and networked system.
- Work with Magnolia System Designers, Project Managers, Engineers, Programmers, General Contractors, and Sub Contractors to deliver the client’s desired level of functionality and performance for their system and lifestyle needs.
- Responsible for all aspects involved with customer deliveries, set-ups, tutoring sessions and or troubleshooting.
- Clean Driving Record
- A Low Voltage license where required or obtain within 90 days of becoming eligible
- Carrying/lifting/pushing/pulling weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 lbs. as part of team with or without reasonable accommodation
Qualification & Experience:
- 21+ Years of Age
- 1 year of custom audio video installation experience
- 2 years of customer service
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Springfield, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A