Website Best Buy
The Product Flow Specialists receive and ship product to and from stores, stock product, and assist customers with product carry-outs and online orders. They support overall store goals by performing tasks that ensure product integrity and customer fulfillment.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Receives and documents physical product from trucks (Best Buy Supply Chain and External Carrier) following processes outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Prepares and documents physical product shipments from the store to specified destinations as outlined in SOP
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving product.
- Completes daily replenishment to ensure product is fully stocked on the sales floor.
- Executes process outlined in SOP when product variances are identified.
- Ensures products are properly secured to reduce store shrink.
- Provides back up to the Planogram Specialist and Inventory Specialist as necessary.
- Monitors notifications of online orders and brings product to customer service desk or ships directly from store based on SOP.
- Safely loads merchandise into customers’ vehicles as requested.
- Completes daily tasks as assigned by store leadership or department supervisor.
- Powers up store displays daily when opening the store and turns them off when closing.
- Performs clean and bright duties as outlined in SOP.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation(s)
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience working in retail, shipping, distribution or related field
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A