Website Best Buy
The Overnight Project Team Specialist uses their merchandising and technical skills to complete tasks associated with remodels, new store openings, special projects, and other company initiatives as assigned. This position involves travel away from home and overnight shifts.
- Completes merchandising tasks, including planogram assignments, clean presentations, implementing fixtures, signage, and product security devices.
- Sets planograms and graphics to merchandising standards, completes planogram checklist, and follows proper filing procedures.
- Builds new product displays and implements new technology displays.
- Maintains upkeep of store displays and assists store team with fixture and technology functionality.
- Assists the Project Team Lead with the training of new Project Team members through job shadowing and sharing of best practices.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work overnight shifts
Qualification & Experience:
- Three months of retail sales or merchandising experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A