Cerner is growing, and we’re looking for Knowledge Leaders! As a Knowledge Leader on the Associate and Organizational Development team, your main responsibility will be to provide solution and workflow expertise to support success of external client project implementations. Some of the other responsibilities include may include to provide domain, implementation approach, and workflow design expertise; author and develop associate-facing content leveraging technical and methodology documentation; educate associates to appropriately leverage methodology and standard recommendations; consult with cross-functional internal stakeholders to identify priorities for standard content enhancements, process improvements, methodology updates, and resulting client impacts; manage issues logged via problem management process; and execute process improvement strategies. Apply today!
- Welcome and engage guests and team members at the front of the store, while ensuring adherence to the store specific mask and guest capacity policies.
- You will deliver a destination shopping experience by providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and mitigate shortage risks in order to drive sales.
- Lead a safety culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safety standards at the front of store, including exterior property (parking lots).
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business need
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
- Skills in verbal de-escalation
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A