Website Chevron Corporation
The Chevron Business Support Center located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Contract Advisor. Successful candidates will join the Procurement Shared Services Center, which is initiating operations in Buenos Aires in 2019. The Procurement Shared Services Center will be part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 500 employees that delivers business services and solutions across the globe since 2006.
- This position supports development and implementation of IT and Professional Services Contracts, International Master Agreements, upstream agreements, service orders including drafting, negotiation and execution following Corporate contracting policies and procedures.
- The position will also support advancement of the procurement function through development, improvement and implementation of procurement practices.
- Fluency on completing appropriate technical and commercial analysis to procure a variety of services at the best overall conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize all the tools and processes to evaluate multiple options for solutions.
- Ability to support multiple contracting requests for various operating companies across Chevron.
- Experienced and familiar in negotiating and preparing contracts/service orders.
- Understanding of business drivers and ability to develop work and execution plans to meet objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS degree in Business Administration, International Trade/ technical related field
- Experience in creating new contracts, renewing existing contracts and negotiating contracts with new and existing suppliers.
- At least 3 years of professional and analytical experience.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Purchasing
Job Location: Gran Buenos Aires, Argentina, US
Application Deadline: N/A