Website Chevron Corporation
Provides knowledge and expertise in fixed equipment including rotating equipment, engines, pumps, piping, valves and vessels, including inspection, troubleshooting and repair.
- Ensure all TianJin facilities& equipment in working good condition through preventive maintenance and on site repair work.
- To manage and coordinate with contractors maintenance activities in the plant.
- Responsible for equipment/facility modification& site renovation and ensure both Chevron / local HES regulations/standards are strictly adhered to
- For the maintenance work, belong to equipment changes must be to in a timely manner of the MOC input and update.
Set up spare parts inventory, including figure out the purchasing plan, following up with procurement to purchasing and regular inventory reconciliation
- To manage the plant measure device and finish the periodic calibration.
- Attend monthly LPO meetings, and timely input LPO/NLI
- To provide routine maintenance inspection to ensure the plant facilities working properly and initial proposal for CAPEX planning
- Practice to manage the contractors performing the routine maintenance activities/ construction work as needed
- Good English skill to understand Chevron standard and process for construction management and safety requirement, communicate with relevant department within company and oversea supplier
- Good HES awareness and knowledge in petroleum chemical industry field, especially on lubricant.
- Good communication skills required while coordinating related parties internally and externally.
- Familiar with MS office, Auto CAD.
Qualification & Experience:
- University graduate or above with major in electrical engineering/instrument engineering/ automation specialty.
- 5 years working experience on equipment maintenance. Experience in lubricant plant is preferred
- Experience for instrument calibration and PLC control.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Tianjin, CN, US
Application Deadline: N/A