Website Chevron Corporation
- Assist FSM to Coordinate and implement a comprehensive security program as outlined in SP&A Process.
- Monitor all the technical security operations and ensure all the equipment are functional at the respective facilities and report deficiency to FSM.
- Ensure physical security of employees and assets of the respective facility by suggesting and adjusting of physical security requirement.
- Ensure assigned HGF’s logistics, VPSHR briefing and other Emergency Management (EM) deliverables as per FSM’s direction
- Process the requirement of company Identity Cards for all the employee of respective facility and maintain records accordingly.
- Coordinate security, safety training and monitor Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of third-party security service provider at BY. Assess and recommend any opportunities because of changes in security environment.
- Keep liaison with RAB, Police, Ansar, BGF and other government security agencies operating in BY. Assist FSM with Govt. Key Point
- Installation (KPI) review.
- Assist Field Security Manager on fact gathering exercise on any incident.
- Strong coordination with Ops, PGPA and SCM reps in relation to operations.
- Inspect the third-party guard force deployment and monitor duty expectations as per contract. Address any deviation to the
- Contractor’s POC and reflect the same in quarterly Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Assist to review time sheets and other invoices as per contract and secure necessary approval.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Sylhet, BD, US
Application Deadline: N/A