Technical expert with depth or breadth of knowledge within Customer Service and client services. Responsible for investigating/resolving escalated and complex client specific customer service issues/calls/complaints obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures, or practices. May serve as primary contact and liaison between one or more major customers (account team & operations), Health Plans, Service Centers, and/or functional areas. Determines best method to resolve problems ensuring customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies. Must have thorough technical knowledge of assigned products and excellent communication skills. Provides guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior team members of the team. Acts independently working under limited supervision.
- Interact with internal/external customers and business partners in a professional manner (includes verbal and written interactions). Will be making out bound calls to customers and providers.
- Pull claim reports and analyze data and trends.
- Handle transactional tasks (customer/provider outreach calls, create out-of-pocket ledgers, etc.).
- Research, analyze, and track customer call/claim inquiries brought to Client Service Executive from employers/brokers. Communicate outcome and next steps with CSE.
- Manage resolution in a timely manner and provide status to all appropriate parties when resolved.
- Participate in meetings with CSE to focus account needs and partner for account health and growth.
- Process routine requests: ID card requests, eligibility letters, claim status, authorization status, EOB requests, etc.
- Service customers across all medical platforms and products (as well as behavioral health as needed).
- Strong verbal/written communication, as well as, organizational skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to partner in a matrix environment required.
- Ability to manage multiple divergent priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to quickly understand the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Strong knowledge of Accredo, products, and services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working independently and proactively.
- 3+ years’ experience with call center and/or pharmacy background
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Dublin, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A