Not all home infusion opportunities are the same. For RNs who want to grow their skills with new/specialty infusion therapies, while having greater flexibility, ownership, and serenity than what is experienced in more high-impact, high-stress environments, we encourage you to rethink what’s most important about your career.
- Put your love for helping people into action by building trust and providing guidance to people in need of medical expertise and compassion.
- You will serve not only as an administrator of in-home IV Infusion medical treatment, response management and follow-up care, but a coach to empower patients through training on treatment regimen, condition management and treatment self-administration when appropriate. You will also own the overall well-being of your patients by coordinating with Pharmacists and Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) staff on patient needs and logistical concerns regarding infusion sites.
- Ability to travel within an assigned geographic area
- Strong IV insertion skills
- State license(s) in good standing – must be licensed in all practicing states
- Critical care experience and/or home infusion experience strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, plus 8-11 years of relevant work experience with a Nursing Diploma or
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts on short notice and be on call for field visits as determined by business needs
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years as a specialty RN in a critical care, acute, or home healthcare environment
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with an ASN degree or
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a BSN degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Corona, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A