This position is responsible for the achievement of total medical cost competitiveness; revenue and membership growth through retention of existing business and development of new customers; supporting the expansion and maintenance of high quality affordable Networks. As Market Clinical leader, the role is responsible for driving key business and clinical initiatives in the assigned market through partnership with the market leadership GM and President, VP Network and Contracting serving as the triumvirate overseeing market strategy and performance. The role will work closely with key internal matrix partners, customers, clients, producers and Health Care Professionals in support of local market strategy. This role will work cross-functionally to identify new opportunities, and develop and implement focused strategy to ensure clinical programs deliver superior value to customers, clients and shareholders. These activities include market analysis, identification of Medical Cost improvement opportunities, competitive assessment, and innovative problem solving.
- As the clinical expert within the market use analytics coupled with clinical expertise to drive consumer engagement and affordability to enable growth and persistency with our clients.
- Supports market growth and account retention within the O/U 500 and Select Segments, including specialty results and penetration, by serving as the clinical expert with customers, clients and producers within the assigned market.
- Identifies market specific total medical cost improvement opportunities, and designs and implements interventions and solutions. Collaborates with local and regional contracting and provider relations teams to optimize network performance for quality and affordability.
- Supports growth and persistencey through strategic collaboration with Market Leaders, Sales, and Account Management to achieve Market & Segment Sales goals.
- Direct contributor to medical action strategy planning, development and execution of local market affordability, FFV and TMC goals .
- Responsible for the achievement of superior clinical quality and market affordability. Collaborates with Sales leadership and network partners to achieve market cost competitiveness, expense and COGs management, and earnings.
- Proven ability to function in a heavily matrixed organization
- Ability to drive results, think strategically and implement tactically
- Current Board Certification; primary care preferred
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Active and unrestricted Medical License in State
- Strong leadership, problem solving and follow-through skills; credibility with C-suite executives as well as sales and physician community.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a healthcare business environment and/or Health Plan
- Well-networked and respected in medical community. Experience and success in network partnership development, practice transformation and driving practice performance,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A