The Technical Customer Support Associate Analyst role is to support and maintain organizational computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via work order) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation network software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or work orders regarding desktop problems.
- Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization’s desktop computing environment.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Ensure that desktop connection, ie. network jacks are in proper working order.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Extensive equipment support experience.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent knowledge of PC internal components.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Personal Attributes
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent, and/or 3 years work experience in related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A