Are you ready to step into a position that combines your organizational skills, ability to multitask, and unrelenting drive to help others? We’re looking for certified pharmacy technicians to join our fast-paced, customer-focused pharmacy teams for Cigna Medical Group across the Phoenix Valley. If you’ve always wanted to work in pharmacy operations and enjoy a friendly work environment… well, we’re pretty sure you’ll love this position.
Before we move on, let us tell you a little more about us. We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just care about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, have the opportunity to train, grow, and develop a career you will be proud of.
- Ensure day-to-day operations run like a well-oiled machine: Use your supernatural organizational powers to help manage pharmaceutical stock, ensure a safe and clean pharmacy by following policies and procedures, prepare reports, and maintain records of physician orders and prescriptions.
- Get hands-on: Calculate needed quantities; prepare labels; and organize and assemble medications for the lead pharmacist to dispense…and check, double check, and then check again for accuracy.
- Be a superstar in the eyes of providers and patients alike: Help answer questions and requests, both in person and by phone, and handle all the transaction-related steps of any purchases made.
- Know your way around a computer
- Have excellent customer skills, and care deeply about providing empathetic, quality care to customers
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills
- Have spent time in a retail environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in a retail environment
- Have both a Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) and an Arizona Board of Pharmacy Certified Technician License.
- Are a graduate of a Pharmacy Technician Academic Program, or have equivalent job experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A