Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being, and peace of mind. But we don’t just care about your well –being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career – you’ll make a difference, learn a ton and share in changing the way people think about healthcare.
- Ensure request, incident, problem, and change tickets are accurate and complete, from creation to closure. This includes maintaining communications with all stakeholders to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of server infrastructure.
- Respond to multiple channels of contact, including phone, email, instant messaging, monitoring and event management alerts, and portal submission of tickets to the IT service management tool.
- Resolve problems by gathering information, determining the customers’ needs, and conducting research to find a correct solution.
- Assist in developing technical documentation to improve training and service delivery.
- Follow established processes/standards and identify/propose improvements as necessary.
- Provide after-hours and on-call support as needed.
- Excellent Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Customer service focused with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Excellent understanding of virtual and physical infrastructure environments.
- Excellent systems troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent scripting skills using PowerShell.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent Windows administration skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent understanding of networking connectivity (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, wired and wireless infrastructure).
- Excellent understanding of storage administration.
- Outstanding problem solving, partner management and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent VMware administration skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years’ working experience in this role preferred
- Experience with AIX or HP/UX preferred.
- Experience with Service Now preferred.
- Experience with Ansible Preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A