- Cigna is seeking a highly strategic and consultative insights and analytics advisor to join the corporate communications team. This person will be responsible for developing and managing the measurement and analytics framework and strategy to support Cigna’s communications team.
- Under the guidance of the Communications Operations Director, this person will help analyze, inform, educate and drive action within Cigna’s communications activities based on key insights.
- Develops relationships with key external partners (communications agencies) to leverage expertise and create a consistent measurement approach.
- Test and optimize the process and infrastructure that allows for learning over time and optimize our communications strategy.
- Develop a set of benchmarks that give the context of the metrics.
- Ensure all communications teams use clear and consistent metrics across campaigns that ladder up to business impact.
- Use a consistent framework, tools and methods of measurement to track performance.
- Build a standard reporting tools to easily view, input, store and visualize data and insights to spot trends.
- Gather and analyze data to inform priorities, strategy and opportunities.
- Build relationships with key business partners (Social Media team, Brand team) to align communications measurement methodology with other departments.
- Demonstrated ability to organize data, and high comfort level with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, flexibility and reliability.
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail are critical.
- General knowledge of Cigna’s brand and business operations – with an eagerness to learn more.
- An ability to problem solve, prioritize and handle assigned tasks with a sense of urgency and within tight deadlines.
- An ability and enthusiasm for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work well alone, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Strong writing and presentation development skills are preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using traditional/social media monitoring tools and related metrics reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in data and analytics, Public Relations, Digital/Social or Marketing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Bloomfield, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A