We are a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we do not just care about your well-being; we care about your career health too. That is why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career – you will make a difference, learn a ton, and share in changing the way people think about healthcare.
- Use your expert problem solving skills to help our patients receive their product on time: Packing and labeling for safe delivery. Working with technology to efficiently get it out the door,
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing deadlines or attention to detail. Sort Pills into bulk quantities, Operate machinery to print instructions for each medication.
- Create new knowledge with our systems and new relationships with your peers:
- You will start with training, but you are not doing it alone. You will enjoy a supportive environment with your peers and other teams who want you to succeed. Speaking of supportive environments, did you know we offer 20 days PTO + 8 holidays off/year, tuition reimbursement, benefits that start on day one, and 401K match? Well, now you do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General PC knowledge is required
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Distribution
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A