First things first, we’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just care about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career – you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and share in changing the way people think about healthcare. #Winning
- Provide senior-level technical reference for the ENE Data Team and IT Leadership: write, edit, review, and update—policies and procedures, how to guides, user manuals, code upgrades, hardware and software tracking, equipment inventories, presentations on a variety of topics (from
- Portfolio Funding to creating financial summaries of BOMs and quotes), and any other documentation as assigned.
- Administer ENE Data Team SharePoint and Confluence sites —maintain expired documents, build websites, manage user access and problem-solve upon request.
- This role has the potential for cross-functional work: testing new solutions in lab environments, proof of concept testing, general lab work and working with engineers on solutions and cutovers in the data center and remote office locations
- Track active code scrubs for Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, F5, Aruba and other IT equipment and software for the ENE Data and Security Teams.
- Provide, create, and manage spreadsheet inventories for hardware end of life, end of support, and warranty monitoring for implementation and decommissioning purposes.
- Provide analyst services and consulting support for the ENE Data and Security Teams—e.g., track IT software and hardware inventory, versions, and end of life data. Willingness and ability to learn new concepts and follow instructions with minimal guidance.
- Ability to use vendor web sites to gain knowledge of hardware, software and licensing
- Requires strong verbal and written communication and the ability to interface with engineers and other subject matter experts across Cigna.
- Requires acumen in dealing with external parties such as Group IT’s suppliers and partners
- Strong knowledge of network security products from Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Arbor, Z-Scaler and others
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Network hardware and software platforms (routers, switches, wireless, ISE, Stealthwatch and others)
- Requires proficiency in Adobe PDF Professional to create, edit, and convert documents to and from the PDF format.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Skype for Business, SharePoint (contributor and administrator), and Outlook.
- CCENT or CCNA certification preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Some e-learning experience or ability is helpful—or the ability and willingness to learn tools to create e-learning deliverables.
- Sharepoint and Confluence admin experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 7-10 years of progressive experience as Technical Analyst with emphasis on network and security, or
- Master’s degree in related field with 3 year of experience or 11 years relevant experience without Bachelor’s Degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Eden Prairie, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A