Website The Clorox Company
- Associate Brand Directors work across a variety of roles within our Studios and capability centers.
- The Associate Brand Director for Innovation reports to the Studio Leader/Marketing Director and drives our strategic innovation pipeline by shaping innovation strategy, collaborating with cross-functional innovation partners, leveraging consumer and marketplace insights, conceiving and shaping big ideas, and creating compelling business cases.
- Develop innovation strategies and pipeline that meets the long-range business plan and delivers on innovation growth objectives.
- Integrate and partner cohesively with the established marketing team on insights, priorities, and ideas to ensure plans are aligned with brand strategy and enable strategic and executional integration.
- Lead cross-functional teams through our discovery process to create new growth platforms and consumer experiences that come to life via new products and multiple other types of innovation. Integrate consumer, marketplace, technical and business trends and insights into innovation plans and projects.
- Front-end innovation experience is a plus
- Strong thought leadership, people leadership and GM mindset.
- Divergent, curious thinkers who can make us smarter on day one.
- CPG industry with food experience
- Proven track record of achievement and advancement.
- Potential to advance to Marketing Director or Studio Leader.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years of packaged goods or relevant marketing field, with demand creation and/or P&L management experience; previous brand manager of packaged goods brands with at least $50M in annual sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A