Website The Clorox Company
Perform all necessary actions in order to ensure success of manufacturing operations across functions at the Raleigh Plant for assigned shift. Supervise Shift Leads, Line Leads, Filling Technicians, Machine Operator(s), and Assemblers. Ensure that all safety, quality and costs requirements and standards are met. This position will provide both technical and leadership support to ensure complete coordination throughout the entire shift. This will require a high level of motivation, autonomy, and ownership via the direction and administration of daily operations eSpace for production, compounding, sanitizing, pre-weigh materials management, quality, and maintenance employees on the shift. Initial Shift assignment will be 2nd or 3rd Shift after training and orientation on 1st.
- Lead continuous improvement processes on assigned shift and insure that incoming shift is set up for success. This includes Zontec, LEDs, 6S, housekeeping, FDA audit actions, MVP items, WCO items, changeovers, shift transitions, etc. Create a culture of loss understanding on assigned shift.
- Lead resolution of all safety, quality, personnel, production, and inventory issues on the assigned shift. Make appropriate decisions.
- Communicate effectively to adjacent shift leadership and departmental leadership on events and needs. Insure all safety and cGMP policies are followed.
- Monitor and assign staffing for the shift and insure personnel are doing value-added activities. This includes production lines, compounding, materials management, sanitizing, pre-weigh, quality and maintenance items as identified by management. Monitor progress of team members to ensure individual pace is in step with department pace. Improve skills and abilities of team members (including their development needs) and provide any necessary training. Inform departmental leadership of staffing needs,
- Lead plant operations on the assigned shift. Provide supervision that promotes and maintains a productive & harmonious work environment.
- This includes insuring that production goals are met in a safe manner with high quality and low costs. Meet all eSpace goals on the shift. Supervise up to 85 Production personnel.
- Knowledge of TPM / LEAN principles preferred
- Independent worker who is a self-starter
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA and GMP highly preferred
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize actions effectively and perform multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate, resolve conflicts, and lead teams.
- Strong ability to translate decisions into actions to deliver quality products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate others to reach higher standards of skill attainment.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS degree (engineering preferred) with 5 years’ experience is preferred
- Experience in manufacturing required.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A