Website The Clorox Company
The Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer provides electrical, instrumentation and controls functional engineering leadership on Clorox Capital Project teams for medium to large size projects. This role may have 1-2 possible direct reports.
- Provides significant contributions and technical leadership for major technology efforts in the organization, either as an individual or team member.
- Utilize technical materials such as equipment manuals, system drawings, P&IDs, schematics and blue prints to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical/control systems. Interpret industry, regulatory, and company specifications and standards and apply to projects.
- Demonstrates proficiency in developing and managing estimates, financial analysis, contracts, and purchase orders. Includes the use of Clorox
- Early Management principles and activities to deliver customer expectations with vertical and sustainable project execution.
- Support system start-up and operational checkout on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, and power testing. Provide hardware and software application support assistance to engineers and operations.
- Leads EIC engineering efforts through all phases of capital projects – conceptual, feasibility, scope definition, cost estimates, functional requirements, system design, scheduling, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning, startup, and validation.
- BSEE Electrical Engineering is required
- Batch, continuous, and discrete manufacturing.
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Working knowledge of NEC, ANSI, IEC, NEMA, NFPA
- Demonstrated Ability to Lead Cross Functional Teams
- Strong technical skills related to electrical/instrumentation and controls.
- WCO Tools
- Working knowledge of ISA –S88, PackML and OMAC standards
- Strong working knowledge of Allen Bradley hardware and software.
- Design Capability in Multiple Disciplines,
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years of engineering experience
- PE Certification
- 2 years of production/operational work is highly preferred
- 1 year of experience in batch, continuous, and discrete manufacturing; work experience related to packaging lines is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required) More about Product Supply (PSO)
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A